We are currently looking for a Videographer, someone who will tell a story in the form of video. In other words, we are looking for a talented filmmaker / editor with communication skills, who converts creativity into content of the highest quality.
We firmly believe that you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Videographer at The Growth Revolution, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who will genuinely challenge you, have fun and, work hard for the collective success. Your role demands a passion for digital content and / or marketing is essential of course, but also a ready knowledge of the latest memes and social media trends are at least as important.
About The Growth Revolution
Our mission at The Growth Revolution is to be a global one-stop shop for growth solutions. Our clients
span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Banking, and our rapidly growing team boast many
talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital and innovation.
Perks of working with us
- Of course, like all the other companies claim to do, we give a true competitive salary package.
- A garden-look-like office (super cool).
- Kickass equipment to work with: MacBook Pro and an iPhone.
- Funky Fridays.
- Reaaally good coffee machine.
- Free lunch and drinks in the office.
- Space to smash your creative blocks.
- International team.
In this role you will:
- Develop video content, both with existing material and with material that you shoot yourself
- Help build our social media presence on our existent channels but also on new ones.
- Collaborate with our consultants and clients to further expand our/their channels
- Examine and refresh existing content
- Be completely in line with the latest social media trends
- Video-editing is a passion, and you don’t stop until the last frame is perfect
- Participate in regular planning sessions to generate ideas for digital marketing contentand coordinate a schedule to promote The Growth Revolution with video content.
- And much, much more…
Your expected background/experience
- You are familiar with software such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects.
- You know how to make animations.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign is a plus.
- You already have a few videos on your list of achievements, and can show them with great pride.
- You work smoothly, can switch quickly and always respect every deadline.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You are flexible and do not have a nine to five mentality.
- Video production holds no secrets for you
- You’re a storytelling legend